Something new and amazing has just been born! :)
My amazing friend and teacher Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts has just opened registration for
The FREE Life Book Creativity & Wellbeing Summit!
She has interviewed a wide range of Life Book 2019 Teachers for it and guess what?! I'm one of the speakers AND I'm also a teacher on Life Book 2019 next year! Whooohooo!!!
Not only is this Summit filled with inspiring interviews with amazing artists, but we each also provide a FREE creative and wellness activity for you that you can access for 2 weeks!
The Summit is filled with inspiring interviews, art sessions, meditations and wellbeing activities to help you get present and connected to the healing power of your creativity!
When you attend the Life Book Creativity & Wellbeing Summit you are able to:
• Listen to sessions in your own time!
• Join our Facebook Group with like-minded people from all over the world!
• Wear whatever comfy clothes your want and enjoy the Summit from the comfort of your own home! We like bed hair no worries! :)
• Play, make mistakes, be fabulous or sad, it's all welcome and ok on the summit! You are accepted just as you are!
• Enjoy free art & wellbeing activities!
For my free activity we'll be giving up on perfect!
We are going to create 2 backgrounds with just a brayer and acrylics. After creating these backgrounds I give you a taste of creating a mens face on one of these backgrounds so you will get an idea of what it is that i do. This is a speed up version, for a real time edition I invite to join lifebook 2019!
These days people are so obsessed with being perfect that they forget to take action and actually do art.
Also time can sometimes be very limited as life has a way of keeping us busy, right?!
This excirsice is to create movement in your creative flow and frequency, and to begin understanding that by giving up on perfect you enable yourself to learn and experience new things. If you value perfection over learning you are never going to become the person you are able of becoming.
There will be no space for you to really be YOU!
By doing this kind of play and practice you scedule in your creative time each day to have that moment of selfcare in which you can release, destress and breath in the new energy.
I quote Anna Quindler:
"The thing that is hard and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming Yourself!"
• Do you want to learn how to create more wellbeing in your life?
• Do you want to create, express, develop and grow?
• Do you want to play with paints, get messy with collage, enjoy mark making and drawing?
• Do you want more hints and tips on how to use your creativity to become a happier person?
• Do you want to learn how to use creativity to become more grounded, present and kind to yourself?
These are all topics we discuss on the Summit with some of the leading mixed media artists out there! It's completely FREE so join us now by reserving your seat HERE!
The Summit begins on October 1st and ends on October 15th! Life Book 2019 (which I'll be teaching on whoopwhoop!) will open registration on October 16th and guess what?
If you join Life Book 2019 you'll get life long access to the Summit content as well as a year of amazing art activities + a virtual gift bag filled with extras and goodies also! More on this later, but keep an eye out for Life Book 2019 sign up details!
Join Us Now for The Life Book Creativity & Wellbeing Summit See you there!
Loads of Love,